Because of its versatility, low cost, and ease of use, the AeroPress has quickly become a favorite for home coffee brewers. This is an easy and versatile way to make sweet, full bodied coffee. The AeroPress® is portable and lightweight and therefore great for travel. Because of it’s pressure-brewing design, you can can make a standard cup of coffee, or a concentrated espresso-like brew at home, camping or on a road trip!
• Rapid, total immersion brewing process makes delicious full flavored coffee without bitterness
• Bisphenol-A (BPA) and phthalate free
• Made in the U.S.A.
What is included
• AeroPress® plunger and chamber
• Paddle for stirring
• 350 microfilters and plastic filter holder
• Coffee Scoop
Scale with timer
Hot water, just off boil
Adjust grind to taste.
15g coffee : 225g water
1. Place filter in filter-cap and rinse
2. Lock filter-cap onto Aeropress
3. Place press on mug atop scale
4. Add freshly ground coffee
5. Tare scale and start timer
6. Pour 225g water
7. At 0:45, stir three times
8. Take press and mug off scale
9. Place plunger in press
10. At 1:30, plunge slowly
11. Finish at 1:45
12. Stir & enjoy!